Accommodation at SRUC Elmwood, Fife
Elmwood residence is situated on the main campus within easy walking distance of all amenities. The 72 single-bed study bedrooms are contained in a three-storey wing of the building. All students reside on a self-catering basis.
Each room contains a wash-hand basin, wardrobe, desk and chair. Off each of the six corridors housing the bedrooms there is a kitchen, communal bathroom, three showers, and three toilets.
- Private room, bed linen, washing facilities, desk, room key
- Overnight 'on duty' cover by Residential Safeguarding Officers
- TV and lounge room
- Fully fitted kitchen-diners
- College Refectory is open Monday - Friday 8:15am-3:30pm for the provision of meals and snacks
- Laundry and ironing room with coin operated washing machines and dryers
For close-by medical facilities please visit our Campus Medical Services page.
How to book accommodation
You first need to submit the residence application form to your Campus Residential Manager. Please download the student accommodation application form. Your Campus Residential Manager must receive this information directly from you to confirm your accommodation.
Find out more about studying at SRUC
Fees & funding
Funding is available to help you complete your studies, including bursaries to pay your tuition fees and loans to help with maintenance and travel costs.
During our online open days you can talk to course tutors and students and find out why studying at SRUC is such a unique experience.